We’re back with another awesome episode of ClickBank Insider Radio, and our guest this week is going to blow you away with the great info he shares on the show!
When you’re trying to build a solid Internet marketing business, nothing is as important as getting visitors to your site to take the actions you want them to take. It may be subscribing to your list, buying your product, or any number of other things. However, many marketers just focus on getting as much traffic as humanly possible and don’t think nearly enough about improving their conversions. That’s where our guest this week stands out from the pack.
His name is Derek Halpern, and he’s built a successful online business and huge following on his site Social Triggers, where he blends psychological research and marketing savvy to get people’s sites converting like never before.
In this insanely useful episode, you’ll learn:
- The power of applied psychology in the Internet marketing world
- How to really stand out and quickly grow a following in a crowded, competitive market
- How “cross pollination” can help you exponentially grow your business
- How Derek used one simple technique to quickly get on the radar of major players in his space and gain credibility
- The importance of really interacting with your subscribers, and how it can help you make more money
- The incredibly common mistake website owners make that KILLS their conversions
- The most overlooked page on your site, and the simple formula you can apply to it to get a HUGE increase in subscribers and buyers
This may be the most exciting episode of ClickBank Insider Radio yet! The advice Derek shares can help anyone boost the performance of their blog, website or sales letters. Check it out now![powerpress]
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non iTunes)
- Click here for more episodes
More from Derek Halpern: