In the latest episode of ClickBank Insider Radio, hosts Beau Blackwell and Molly Lane talk with Marie Forleo, a brilliant entrepreneur and personal branding expert who has taken the online marketing world by storm in the past few years. After starting her career as a life coach at the ripe old age of 22, she has since gone on to launch a series of hugely successful information products, coaching programs and events. She’s been profiled by legends in the industry like Tony Robbins, Joe Polish, Yanik Silver, and many more, so we’re very excited to have her on the show!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Marie was able to discover her passion at an early age and break into life coaching despite being so young
- How Marie used her first information product to market and grow her coaching practice
- Marie’s tips for people who are just starting out
- The challenges Marie faced (and overcame) when she was starting out as her own brand
- Effective time management tips for your own lifestyle business
- Killer tips on marketing high-end products
- The inside scoop on Marie’s latest projects
- And much more!
If you’d love to create a lifestyle business that fulfills your passions and lets you build a legion of loyal fans, you need to listen to Marie’s advice![powerpress]
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non iTunes)
- Click here for more episodes
And stayed tuned for next week’s episode, when we talk to a master of marketing psychology and conversion optimization!