This week our show features one of our favorite “mediapreneurs,” David Siteman Garland, who is the host of the entertaining and inspiring Web TV show and podcast, The Rise to the Top. Every week he interviews top Internet entrepreneurs and has now built a thriving online business of his own selling information products, getting sponsors for his show, and hosting an upcoming online event (special discount for Insider Radio listeners later in this post!).
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why web shows and podcasts are a great platform for building an online business
- David’s tips on how to land big name guests for your show
- Why the design of your website is key to your success
- The critical steps in creating a successful and sustainable show
- The benefit of a smaller but more passionate audience
- How to turn your show into an actual business
- And much more!
If you’ve never listened to The Rise to the Top, you’re going to love the energy and enthusiasm David brings to this interview! In just a few short years David has gone from starting online to becoming an in-demand speaker, successful product creator, and industry celebrity. You’ll see why when you listen to the show!
David has also generously offered a 50% discount to his upcoming online event The Talk to the Top, taking place October 29-November 2, 2012, where he and other amazing speakers will be leading sessions on two very important topics: How to grow your audience like a weed, and how to make money from your platform!
To get the 50% discount:
- Go to TheTalktotheTop.com
- Click Get Your Ticket
- Enter the coupon code clickbankrocks
- Click Apply
It’s going to be a great event, so if you’ve ever considered creating your own web show or podcast, don’t miss it![powerpress]
More about David:
- TheRisetotheTop.com – David’s weekly web show and podcast, featuring top mediapreneurs and online business owners
- David’s Blog/DSG TV – David’s blog where he answers viewer questions and shares quick business and lifestyle tips
Other ways to listen:
If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review on iTunes! Please also leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of the show, future guests you’d like us to interview, or topics you’d like us to cover! We love to hear your feedback.