Have you ever wanted to create and sell your own information product as a vendor, but just couldn’t figure out how to put a product together? Then this episode of ClickBank Insider Radio is for you! Our special guest Susan Bratton, publishing expert and founder of Personal Life Media, shares tips on the quickest, easiest, and most profitable ways to create and sell your own information product by leveraging the expertise of other people.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How your personality can help you you secure a unique market position
- Susan’s advice for finding and approaching experts for your product, using the publisher model
- How to properly split revenue with your experts
- Qualities that Susan looks for in experts
- A sneak peek of what Susan will be talking about at the ClickBank Exchange
- Susan’s tips on how to “hook the whale” (the guest expert that will generate lots of interest and sales for your product)
- And much more!
Becoming a product creator is the best way to build a long term, sustainable business in the infopreneurial world, and creating one using the publisher model is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get started! If you’re thinking about making the transition from affiliate to vendor (and if you’re not, you should be), then don’t miss this fantastic episode![powerpress]
More from Susan:
- Personal Life Media, Susan’s publishing company and blog/podcast network
- DishyMix – Podcast with success secrets from famous media and Internet business executives
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non iTunes)
- Click here for more episodes
If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review on iTunes! Please also leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of the show, future guests you’d like us to interview, or topics you’d like us to cover! We love to hear your feedback.