In this week’s interview, I chat with former ClickBank Insider Radio co-host Beau Blackwell on what he has learned during his 5 years behind the scenes at ClickBank. Over the last several years, Beau has created many highly profitable marketing campaigns using a mix of paid advertising, SEO, social media, and affiliate marketing, and taught others to do the same. Most recently, Beau worked as the Director of Education for ClickBank, where he taught thousands of entrepreneurs how to successfully create, sell, and promote their products.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Key ClickBank transformations over the past 5 years and how they impact you
- How to use the “KLT” formula to your advantage when building a personal brand
- Beau’s insight and advice on recent hot trends
- The three things you must have to succeed in Internet marketing
- How to convert knowledge into action, and the importance of taking risks
- One common yet critical mistake people make with their business, and how to avoid it
- How to acquire affiliates when you are just starting out
- How to avoid the “Field of Dreams” syndrome
- The major problem with free traffic
- The most underutilized ClickBank feature that could skyrocket your sales
This rare episode not only gives you a glimpse inside the mind of a former ClickBank insider, but proves that even in the ever changing world of online marketing and information product business, there are a handful of practices that stand the test of time. If you’re serious about learning how to build a sustainable business and making that business successful on ClickBank, do not miss this episode![powerpress]
More From Beau:
- BeauBlackwell.com – Beau has over 10 years of experience teaching others how to create profitable, online businesses. Discover what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur!
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non iTunes)
- Click here for more episodes
If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review on iTunes! Please also leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of the show, future guests you’d like us to interview, or topics you’d like us to cover! We love to hear your feedback.