This week Molly and I were joined by Melanie Duncan, a serial entrepreneur and expert on e-commerce, branding, and Pinterest marketing. She’s built multiple 6- and 7-figure businesses online, both for physical products and information products, and shares what she’s learned about how to create raving fans and and generate serious profits from your online marketing efforts.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Melanie got started in e-commerce and grew her business to 7-figures
- The huge mistake she made early on that almost killed the business
- How she made the transition into the information marketing space and quickly grew her brand and sales
- Melanie’s tips for building a powerful personal brand
- One common mistake entrepreneurs make, and how to avoid it
- How to make more money by really listening to your audience
- How to use Pinterest for information marketing
- Productivity secrets to get more results faster
- And much, much more!
If you’ve been wanting to get your brand off the ground, build a loyal following, or get the most from your efforts, you don’t want to miss Melanie’s advice![powerpress]
More From Melanie:
- MelanieDuncan.com – Get the inside scoop from Melanie on how to work smarter and be a thriving entrepreneur.
- Power of Pinning – Melanie’s flagship course on how to drive more traffic, leads, and sales from Pinterest.
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non iTunes)
- Click here for more episodes
If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review on iTunes! Please also leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of the show, future guests you’d like us to interview, or topics you’d like us to cover! We love to hear your feedback.