Our guest this week is Andrea Vahl, who is a social media coach and strategist, Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies. She has helped many entrepreneurs and small companies grow their audience and sales using social media, so we were really excited to get her on the show to talk about how ClickBank vendors and affiliates can best use Facebook.
In this information-packed episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of clear goals in social media marketing
- Andrea’s personal tactics on growing your email list through Facebook
- Step-by-step advice on running successful contests on Facebook
- Contest applications you can use today, including some of Andrea’s personal favorites
- The most cost-effective ways to advertise on Facebook
- Why free products are great for advertising
- The benefits of “sponsored stories” and “promoted posts”
- What the average cost per fan is, and how to make yours cheaper
- “Grandma Mary” and her video tutorials on social media marketing
- How to avoid getting stuck in the “echo chamber”
- Common social media marketing pitfalls to avoid
And much more!
If you’ve been thinking about getting into Facebook for your ClickBank business, or have used it without success in the past, you don’t want to miss this episode! You’ll get tons of actionable tips you can start using to grow your business today.[powerpress]
More From Andrea:
- AndreaVahl.com – Andrea’s home base, packed with tips and strategies for social media success
- Andrea’s free webinar on running successful Facebook contests
- How to find great content to share on social media
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non iTunes)
- Click here for more episodes
If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review on iTunes! Please also leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of the show, future guests you’d like us to interview, or topics you’d like us to cover! We love to hear your feedback.