Through ClickBank’s innovative online platform, these clients receive the tools, training, and access to a global network of over 100,000 affiliate marketers so they can profitably market unique and useful information products to audiences all around the world.
ClickBank’s Account Manager position is about relationship management and solution consulting. You will own a portfolio of clients whose revenue through ClickBank will amount to tens of millions of dollars. You will be responsible to guide the strategy & execute against that strategy to achieve growth in your portfolio. To be successful, you will need to become an expert in 3 areas.
ClickBank has an opening for a Account Manager in our Boise, ID office.
- Digital Goods / Affiliate Marketing Expertise – Understand the digital goods/affiliate marketing industry and specifically your client’s business needs. Your clients are the best of the best; you’ll make them better as you bring ideas, solutions, & introductions to them.
- ClickBank Product Expert – become an expert in CB platform understanding in depth the features & functionality that it enables. You’ll guide your clients to employ solutions within the product set that will make both CB & client more successful.
- Internal Sales – Every good salesperson needs to not only sell externally but internally. In order for a great company to evolve with its clients, the company needs its employees to bring the knowledge of the market and their clients back into the company. You need to understand who is who within the company and sell ideas and experience gained from the field to the support personnel.
1.) Education: A BA/BS degree demonstrates long-term goal attainment.
2.) Experience in one or more areas of ClickBank’s value proposition:
a. Digital/informational content creators (aka Vendors). You understand the creation process for digital content to include the sales funnel, VSL’s, Video, conversion (A/B) testing, upsells, back offers, creating an after sale community, etc.
b. Internet Marketing (Affiliates): much of the above but also how traffic is attained (Media buying, email lists, etc), what drives them (EPC, etc)
c. Payments: Accepting payments online is another large component of CB’s value prop. You have experience in all that is required to accept payments online, understand how this affects conversions, can sell the importance of CB’s multicurrency, multi payment method solutions as well as anti fraud controls
d. Back Office Administration – combined with the above, CB reduces administrative tasks from our clients allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Understanding all that is required to administer merchant accounts and pay affiliates on time every time will help you in your endeavors.
3) Sales: The successful AM has the confidence of a sales person. Someone that knows they can add value and unafraid to pick up the phone and engage to identify mutual growth opportunities and drive an opportunity to a realized reality.
4) Ambition: If you do not wake in the morning, every morning, anxious to find an opportunity for your clients & ClickBank, you are not the right person for this position.
5) Location: Boise, ID
Compensation: ClickBank rewards its Account Managers through a market competitive base salary and a non-capped commission capability. ClickBank’s compensation plan is centered around incentivizing you to grow your client’s business which grows ClickBank’s business and enabling you to share in the growth.
ClickBank offers excellent compensation and benefits packages. Qualified applicants should submit resumes to email@example.com.