In this episode of ClickBank Insider Radio, Molly and I interview the email marketing master Andre Chaperon, who has mastered the art of writing automated email sequences that get massive results! Huge marketers like Ryan Deiss, Rich Schefren, Jeff Walker and many more use Andre’s tactics in their email marketing campaigns, so we wanted to get him on the show and get the inside scoop on just how he is so successful, and what makes his marketing different!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Andre’s personal philosophy on email marketing- and why so many people get it wrong
- Tips on how to get your audience to truly know, like and trust you, and how that leads to huge results
- The #1 secret to getting insanely high conversion rates
- Why Andre’s signature “Soap Opera Sequence” is the quickest way to build automated email profits
- List-building secrets for those of us without a list to market to
- And much more!
Andre is the guy the gurus look to when they need advice on email marketing—now you get the chance to learn straight from the master himself![powerpress]
More from Andre:
- Autoresponder Madness
- Tiny Little Businesses (how to create profitable, sustainable businesses from start to finish)
- Affiliate Bully (a great example of Andre’s Soap Opera Sequence, with no opt-in required)
- Lucrative List Building Bootcamp
- The Autoresponder Madness process in a nutshell (referenced during the show)
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non iTunes)
- Click here for more episodes
If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review on iTunes! Please also leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of the show, future guests you’d like us to interview, or topics you’d like us to cover! We love to hear your feedback.