ClickBank Insider Radio Episode 13: Jared Elvidge on Creating Information Products
We’re back with a fantastic new episode of ClickBank Insider Radio! This week our guest is serial entrepreneur and information marketing expert Jared Elvidge, who works with subject matter experts to create real, sustainable online businesses by creating and marketing their own information products.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Jared’s “passion analysis” and how it can help you start your own information business
- How to narrow down your target audience so you can convert more sales
- How to gauge the competition, and why it can be a good indicator for a profitable market
- The importance of creating an effective curriculum
- How to boost the value of your product by streamlining the information delivery process
- Jared’s result-oriented approach to information marketing
- And much more!
If you’ve ever thought about creating your own product and becoming a ClickBank vendor (which is the most stable path to online success), you need to hear this episode![powerpress]
More about Jared Elvidge:
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non iTunes)
- Click here for more episodes
If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review on iTunes! Please also leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of the show, future guests you’d like us to interview, or topics you’d like us to cover! We love to hear your feedback.